Sunday, December 3, 2006

The first order of business...

Howdy there, whoever you are. :)

Welcome to my first blog entry.









Hm. I hate those awkward silences.

Here is where I will occasionally post things that I *hope* will be worth reading. I have, until now, been mostly using a "blog" on myspace, but that's....well... Myspace. If you are wondering who I am, I am a music lover and literature nerd, a certified high school teacher, and a newlywed. This means I'm slightly insane, but I'm also happy and therefore harmless. If you are as nuts as I am, welcome! Put your feet up and stay awhile. If you are sane....flee to the hills now before you become as strange as I am! :)

Until my next ravings, I shall leave you with the following image for your contemplation and enjoyment:



No comments: