Friday, May 18, 2007

Book Meme.

Catholic Mom left an open-ended tag when she did this one, so I'll take it. :)


How many books do you own?

Between the two of us, so many we almost needed an extra room for them.

Book(s) I am reading now:

1.The Silmarillion, By J.R.R. Tolkien (again)
2. The Tolkien Reader

Books I've read recently:

(In no particular order)

1. Stardust, by Neil Gaiman
2. Vanity Fair, by William Makepeace Thackeray
3. Tolkien's Sanctifying Myth, by Bradley Birzer
4. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
5. The Houston Garden Book.

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1. The Catechism
4. The Dictionary (Lots of meaning there, right?)
3.The Lord of the Rings
4. The Silmarillion
5. Grandma's Apron Strings (Alan's Family cookbook)


I'm tagging Alan, Michelle, Tito, and Jeff, since they are among the small number of people who actually read my blog :) Anyone else who wants to do this is welcome to do so. Don't forget to link back here!

No comments: