Here's a 'told you so' moment, if ever there was one.
So, if you avoid artificial birth control for religious reasons, medical reasons, or if you are just a fan of natural, organic living, here's some good (albeit slightly old) news!
If you happen to be interested in methods Natural Family Planning, here is a short list of links:
- Book: Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon
- Book: The Art of Natural Family Planning (Symptothermal)
- California Association of NFP
- Couple to Couple League
- Creighton Model
- Family of the Americas Foundation (Ovulation Method)
- NFP and More
- NFP Resource Manual (PDF. from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston)
- One More Soul
- Pope Paul VI Institute
The Pertinacious Papist has some highly appropriate things to say on this matter.